Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Denice's Pay It Forward

Denice's Pay It Forward

Part 1:
Pay It Forward is a random act of kindness to anyone. This act of kindness helps the person to pass it on to a another person... and another. This is the act that make everybody's day and make them smile.

Part 2:
My act of kindness is something, when I write a note or letter to my neighbor's mailbox and windshield and saying have a nice or wonderful day. I chose this act of kindness because I wanted my neighbor to have wonderful day. And to show how happy I'am to be living in a wonderful neighborhood.

Part 3:
My act of kindness went really well I was really happy I did a act of kindness to my neighbors I hoped I made their day saying "I wish you to a Wonderful day and I hope this note made your day! :) P.S- Pay It Forward!"

Part 4:
The idea of Pay It Forward is really important because I help someone make their day and make a difference to everyone. I really like this idea because I made someone's day wonderful ( i hope) but still if the act of kindness didn't made their they I'm still glad I made others a wonderful day! And mine also.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wikipedia

Search results

Creative Commons License